The Rules For Posting Directly On The Website:
- You must register in order to post. For the time being, the posting and the
calendar are available
to both subscribers and non-subscribers alike.
- No "tentative" dates. The event must actually be scheduled, booked and real
- If an event is cancelled, we must be notified. Leaving cancelled events on
calendar is a capital offense.
- Keep your description of the event simple and clean. No prose, no advocacy.
Just the facts.
- The types of events that we seek include, fundraisers, receptions, public
speeches, candidate forums, candidate schools, TV appearances, association
and major meetings, demonstrations and protests and the like.
- We reserve the right of final judgement on any and all postings.
- Abusers of the privilege of direct posting will be severely chastised, and then